Escape to Rays Farm
Leave the hustle and bustle of the town behind and you'll soon be at Rays Farm, home to farmyard friends, mythical creature and the friendliest deer.
A great day out for all the family
- Pat ponies and friendly donkeys
- Explore the Fairytale Forest
- Meet farmyard cuties
- Let off steam on the wooden play area
- Hand feed the deer
- Come face to face with our owls
- And much more...
Easy to reach
Whilst in the heart of the countryside, Rays Farm is an easy drive from Telford, Kidderminster, Dudley and Ludlow.
Whilst WhRays Farm is a high-quality family attraction set in the glorious Shropshire countryside near Bridgnorth.
Relax and enjoy wildlife and nature as it was intended: ancient woodlands, winding pathways, wild flowers and ferns, all creating the perfect atmosphere to unwind and let time drift by.
Keep an eye open for the local residents...
Buzzards, Kingfishers, Woodpeckers and their many friends. Experience the beauty and wonder in this peaceful haven known as 'Rays Farm'.
Please allow time to visit the wild bird viewing hide.
What you will see on the farm...
- Many breeds of Deer, including Reindeer
- The largest privately owned Owl collection in Shropshire
- A friendly herd of Pygmy Goats
- Ponies and Donkeys
- Red Squirrels
- Ducks, Geese and Chickens
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Wild bird viewing hide
- Nursery rhyme wood sculptures
- Pigs, Sheep, and Alpaca
- 8 acres of ancient woodland walks
- Myth and magic woodcarvings
- Childrens' play area
- Toddlers' play area
Our coffee shops serve freshly prepared refreshments throughout the day.
Around The Farm
Click on the link below for a full size map of the farm.